Tahiti Lime is a variety with vigorous trees of abundant production. The fruit is slightly oval, 5 to 7 cm long and 4 to 6 cm in diameter. The skin is green to dark green (at maturity) and changes to yellow when ripe. The shell is thin and the pulp contains no seeds. It´s a medium size plant, vigorous growth, extended form and almost without thorns, reaching a height between 6 and 7 m and a diameter of 5 to 6 m. The foliage is dense and green color, with leaves of average size and with petioles winged. New leaves and shoots are usually violet.
Lime is important in the human body because:
- Helps the liver eliminate toxins.
- Being an antioxidant reduces free radicals, so it keeps a skin free of wrinkles.
- Lime controls hypertension and reduces the effect of nausea and dizziness.
Lime Uses and Benefits:
- Lime water relieve depression and stress.
- Lime Water can reduce phlegm, and it can also help you breathe properly, helping people with asthma.
- Lime is a diuretic – it helps urine production, reducing inflammation washing out toxins and bacteria, while also giving relief from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Regular consumption of the refreshing drink – or even lime juice mixed with water – can increase the production of urinary citrate, a chemical in the urine that prevents the formation of crystals that can accumulate in kidney stones.
- Daily consumption of lime water helps to purify the blood.
Lime can be consumed as:
- Fresh fruit.
- Moisturizing drink.
- Ice cream.
- Hot beverages.
- Culinary dishes.
JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND DECEMBER
APRIL, MAY, SEPTEMBER Y NOVEMBER
|CONTENIDO POR CADA 100 GRS DE PULPA||UNIDADES|
|Vitamin C||25 mgr|