AVOCADO HASS -PERSEA AMERICANA
Avocado Hass (Persea americana), also known as avocado (Quechua), cure, avocado (English) or abacate (Portuguese) is a tree with edible fruit belonging to the Lauraceae family, one of the oldest among the flowering plants.
Although it is commonly considered a vegetable, the fact is that, technically, the avocado is a fruit. Specifically, it is a type of berry, which is a simple ovary wall ripens whose fleshy fruit, becoming a food. Broadly speaking, fruits are characterized by having a layer of peel or skin, usually lasts, an intermediate zone is commonly eaten and is usually fleshy and finally a box or container where the seeds are stored fruit.
The avocado is a fleshy exotic fruit obtained from the tropical tree of the same name. In some parts of South America known as Palta. It has dimensions of 5-6 cm length. The normal weight ranges from 200-400 g, although they may be pieces of up to 2 kg. The crust is thick and hard green whose tone depends on the variety. The pulp is colored oily cream to yellowish green, with a nutty flavor similar to. It has a unique rounded seed light brown and 2-4 cm.
Why is it important avocado consumption?
For his contribution in oleic acid has beneficial cardiovascular effects, lowering plasma cholesterol levels. It contains a significant amount of minerals and vitamins necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Besides the above, because:
- An avocado contains more potassium than a banana
- It is the fruit provides more protein. It contains 18 of the most important proteins that our body needs
- It contains oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat which can help reduce cholesterol
- Help prevent cardiovascular diseases
- Improves hair and skin
- Prevent heart disease and strokes
- Because of its high value of folic acid, significantly improves heart health
- It is a food rich in vitamins and minerals
- It is a rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acid, which provides significant protection against breast cancer
- Contain carotenoids and tocoferole, consumption inhibits growth of cancer cells Prostate
- Helps prevent oral cancer
From 18 to 32
Country of Origin: Colombia
Dry Matter: 21% min – 28% max.
Certifications: Global Gap and ICA (Colombian Agricultural Institute)
Free of quarantine pests • No mechanical damage
Tolerance of 15% of lenticellosis • Tolerances of 10% to the sun • Tolerance of 10% of the presence of Marceño • Free of transfers of agrochemicals not allowed • Minor deformations • Damage by Thrips less than 10%.
Packaging: in 2,240 cardboard boxes or plastic baskets of 10 kg, sizes 18 to 32
|CONTEN PER 100 GRS PULP||UNITS|
|Total Fat||13,8 gr|
|Saturated AG||2,9 gr|
|Monoinsaturated AG||8,6 gr|
|Poliunsaturated AG||1,7 gr|
|Vitamin B||0,46 mgr|
|Vitamin C||4 mgr|
|Vitamina A||19 Ug|
|Vitamin E||2,27 mgr|
Exportropic Aviability of Avocado Hass during the year
|LOW||DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY|