Lime is important in the human body because:
- Helps the liver eliminate toxins.
- Being an antioxidant reduces free radicals, so it keeps a skin free of wrinkles.
- Lime controls hypertension and reduces the effect of nausea and dizziness.
Lime Uses and Benefits:
- Lime water relieve depression and stress.
- Lime Water can reduce phlegm, and it can also help you breathe properly, helping people with asthma.
- Lime is a diuretic – it helps urine production, reducing inflammation washing out toxins and bacteria, while also giving relief from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Regular consumption of the refreshing drink – or even lime juice mixed with water – can increase the production of urinary citrate, a chemical in the urine that prevents the formation of crystals that can accumulate in kidney stones.
- Daily consumption of lime water helps to purify the blood.
Lime can be consumed as:
- Fresh fruit.
- Moisturizing drink.
- Ice cream.
- Hot beverages.
- Culinary dishes.
JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND DECEMBER
APRIL, MAY, SEPTEMBER Y NOVEMBER
|CONTENIDO POR CADA 100 GRS DE PULPA||UNIDADES|
|Vitamin C||25 mgr|